Monday, April 18, 2011

Quesadeeya!!



I have had to teach my mom the correct pronounciation of quesadilla recently, as she was phonetically pronouncing it. So, she now orders it correctly - almost too correctly, and gives me a proud look, saying "got that word right!!".  It is hilarious.

Anyways, I thought I would test this yummy looking quesadilla recipe from Pioneer Woman which has many of my favorite things stuffed inside!!



I would have never touched any of these ingredients as a kid, but I can't believe I was brave enough to try spinach, mushrooms, and goat cheese at different times in my life. I can honestly say these are what I look for when I am out to eat, what I love on pizza, and it was so easy to make!!

Just look at these ingredients all piled up on a yummy tortilla shell. It's really too good to be true.

Click on the Pioneer Woman link above and try it for yourself! It does not disappoint!

1 comment:

  1. Instead of us going out to eat, I think we should just stay in next time and have some of these with wine!

    ReplyDelete