Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Showered

Although they bring on extreme anxiety ("Oh, thanks lady I don't know for this expensive gift!", and the staring), wedding showers have a very nice end result. The one bad thing is the boxes and disaster in your living area, but the BEST is the actual gifts you receive! Everyone that came to my showers were so sweet and really gave the most thoughtful gifts!  I can't wait to use everything. 

There is one main attraction to start with:  I have received something that has been discussed with my friend Cameron for what seems like months:


The Pressure Cooker!! This baby will cook 4xs as fast as slow roasting and lock in all the wonderful vegetable and meat/poultry/soup/(thepossibilitiesareendless) flavors. I cannot wait to use it!
Cameron has a great pot roast recipe that I definitely am going to try.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment